Comprehensive Roof Checks
Unless there is an immediate problem like a leak, roofs are often neglected when it comes to routine home maintenance. Once you have a leak, you’ll have to pay for repairs or even have to replace your roof before it’s time. Something to consider: if AC ROOFING AND SIDING professionals had provided a roof inspection in Hilliard, OH, it’s likely that leak or other damage would have been discovered and we could have saved you money in costly repairs.
If you want to make sure your roof is in good condition while saving money, have our team come out for a comprehensive roof inspection. Our team will accurately assess your roof’s condition and provide you with a detailed report so you can determine what to do from there. To make roof inspection part of your home maintenance routine call (614)-505-9605 today to schedule your services.
How You’ll Benefit from a Roof Inspection
Most homeowners know that after 20 years or so, their roofs will need to be replaced. But, elements like excessive heat, poor ventilation, strong winds, or storms can weather and wear out a roof sooner than expected. Schedule regular roof inspections with the AC ROOFING AND SIDING team and we can determine whether or not your roof is going to last its expected lifespan. We can provide repair options to ensure your roof lasts as long as expected.
Other ways you’ll benefit from a roof inspection in Hilliard, OH:
- Makes filing an insurance claim simpler: When storms pass through, damage to the roof might not be readily apparent which can make filing a claim harder if the damage is discovered later on. Getting an inspection immediately after a storm improves your chances of receiving compensation for the damages.
- Ensures your roof has proper drainage: An inspection will reveal potential problems with drainage such as clogged gutters or damaged flashing. These problems can lead to leaks or water damage.
- Preserves warranties: Most roof warranties will require a yearly professional inspection. To uphold that warranty, make sure to have your roof professionally inspected.
Common Issues Found During Inspections
Whenever we inspect roofs, we usually encounter common problems such as water damage. All of the following problems need to be addressed as soon as possible. The quicker repairs are made, the less likely the damage will further affect the roof or the rest of the house. Also, you know that our team will provide lasting repairs that will save you money.
- Water damage: Water damage often occurs because of leaks or poor drainage issues such as clogged gutters. When these issues go unchecked, they can lead to problems like rot or mold or mildew growth.
- Missing or damaged shingles: Even one missing or damaged shingle can lead to leaks or other issues. Often a missing or damaged shingle can be repaired or replaced without replacing the whole roof.
- Mold or mildew: Not only are mold and mildew often signs of leaks or water damage, but they can also pose potential threats to your family’s health.
Schedule Your Service
Want to make sure your roof is in the best condition possible? Get peace of mind about your roof by reaching out to AC ROOFING AND SIDING for a roof inspection in Hilliard, OH. We are ready to help. Call (614)-505-9605 today to get our team scheduled today.